Innate Immune Support
Innate Immune Support contains a blend of astragalus, biologically standardized andrographis, and reishi mushroom extracts to support innate immunity by promoting healthy cellular immune response.
AP-Bio™ andrographis extract is derived from Andrographis paniculata leaf. Reishi mushroom beta glucan extract is derived from Ganoderma lucidum mycelia. Reishi extract is derived from Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body. Astragalus extract is derived from Astragalus membranaceus root.
In vitro and animal studies suggest that astragalus supports NK cell activity, as well as IgA and IgG levels in serum, key antibodies that play a critical role in mucosal immune defense. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, supplementation with 200 mg of AP-Bio® Andrographis for five days promoted immune function and supported respiratory comfort. In vitro, assays suggest it helps modulate IL-1, IL-6 and MCP-1 to support macrophage function. Reishi mushroom and reishi beta 1,3/1,6-D glucan extracts offers a rich source of polysaccharides to promote cell-mediated immunity.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root)240 mg
- AP-Bio™ andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) extract (leaf)200 mg(standardized to contain 31.5% andrographolide)
- mushroom beta glucan (from reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (mycelia))100 mg(standardized to contain 70% beta 1,3/1,6 glucan)
- reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) extract (fruiting body)100 mg
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- AP-Bio™ is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies PVT. LTD.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian
Pure Encapsulations® recommends 1 capsule, 1–2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. There have been reports of mild G.I. upset, dry mouth, dizziness, or nosebleeds with the use of reishi mushroom. Androphis has had reports of heart palpitations, skin rash, headache and G.I. upset. Reishi mushroom and andrographis may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications. Individuals on blood pressure medications may require blood pressure monitoring due to a potential additive effect from Andrographis. Consult your physician for more information.