D-Mannose with Cranberry Capsules
Cranberry/d-Mannose combines cranberry extract made from 100% cranberry fruit solids and d-mannose for dual support of urinary tract comfort.Cranberry extract is made in a proprietary process from 100% whole cranberry fruit solids without the use of solvents or sugars. It is made in a patented process designed to concentrate and protect the bioactive principles of cranberry with a natural fiber matrix, which helps to facilitate their transportation to the lower intestine without being destroyed by gastric acid. d-Mannose is sourced from beech/birch wood hydrolysate (inner wood). Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. The cranberry juice extract in Cranberry/ d-Mannose is Cran-Max®. CranMax® is a registered trademark of BDM Biotechnologies, LLC.
- Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit)200 mg
- D-Mannose900 mg
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, cranberry fiber, cranberry seed oil, guar gum, sunflower lecithin
- CranMax® is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, LLC.
- Gluten free, soy free, dairy free, non-GMO, vegan
- Made in USA
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Cranberry juice and d-mannose have been associated with gastrointestinal upset, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea in some individuals. d-Mannose should not interfere with blood sugar regulation even for diabetics because so little is absorbed, though close monitoring is always advised. Consult your physician for more information.