Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 offers a unique blend of vitamin B12, as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin. While methylcobalamin is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids, adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA. Optimal levels also support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.
Adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin are derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Amount Per Serving
- 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (1 full dropper) contains:
- vitamin B121,000 mcg
- (formulated as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
- other ingredients: purified water, natural glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate
- Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian
Nerve and mitochondria support
- 1 ml (1 full dropper), 1-3 times daily, with meals.